Child and Family Patient Centered Outcomes Research Scholars Program
Accepting Applicants for August 2016
We are accepting applications for our Child and Family Patient Centered Outcomes Research Scholars Program. This mentored career development (K12) program for junior faculty focuses on patient centered outcomes research and comparative effectiveness research.
This K12 program supports junior faculty, who are on their way to building careers that include research directly linked to delivery systems. The funding for this program comes from the Patient Centered Outcomes Research Institute (PCORI) administered through the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ). It builds on our fellowship training in the Harvard-wide Pediatric Health Services Research Fellowship, but this program is targeted at junior faculty members, rather than post-doctoral fellows. The three primary sites of the program are Boston Children’s Hospital (BCH), MassGeneral Hospital for Children (MGHfC), and the Department of Population Medicine at Harvard Pilgrim Health Care Institute (DPM). We link with a wide range of delivery systems and have a symposia series on key topics taking place throughout the year. The grant covers 75% of each scholar’s salary (up to a limit of $90,000) for 2-3 years, and provides additional funds (up to $25k annually) for scholars’ research development costs and individual training.
Our leadership team includes Drs. Jonathan Finkelstein (Director, BCH), Erinn Rhodes (Associate Director, BCH), Mark Schuster (BCH), Kenneth Mandl (BCH), Milton Kotelchuck (MGHfC), Karen Kuhlthau (MGHfC), Elsie Taveras (MGHfC), Matthew Gillman (DPM), Grace Lee (DPM), and Don Goldmann (Institute for Healthcare Improvement).
We are accepting applications through November 15, 2015 for positions starting on August 1, 2016. For this program, it is critical that scholars have primary interests in patient-centered outcomes and comparative effectiveness research as defined by PCORI. Applicants must have or concurrently apply for a faculty position at one of our primary sites. Please contact our Associate Director, Dr. Erinn Rhodes (firstname.lastname@example.org) with questions or to request an application form.
Vascular Surgery - Dallas, TX
Jackson Physician Search
100% Vascular Surgery opening in the Dallas, TX Metroplex
You are invited to consider joining this employed practice with a well-established, economically stable, and well supported hospital located 45 minutes from the heart of Dallas.
- 181-bed hospital with strong emergency department, excellent surgical and molecular pathology, outstanding radiology and anesthesiology, 24/7 hospitalist program, ICU/CC/Pulmonology back-up, as well as infectious diseases and nephrology support.
- Very collegial staff in General Surgery Urology, GYN, Orthopedics and ENT.
- While some bread and butter surgery, particularly with laparoscopy for a new candidate who will need to share in the general surgery call rotation is desired, someone competent in vascular, at least on a limited scope, such as access surgery, peripheral vascular bypass, maybe fistulas, veins, ports, etc. would be an ideal addition to this group.
- Need for a fellowship trained surgeon for a 100% Vascular Surgery practice.
- This facility maintains a very well equipped cath/vascular lab.
- Very competitive base salary, plus production, signing bonus, relocation allowance, 30 days off and paid CME are all offered in this attractive financial package.
- Located literally less than an hour from the center of Dallas, this community is where the exciting Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex meets scenic East Texas.
- New wineries, boutiques, specialty stores, and antique emporiums make up our revitalized Texas Main Street City.
- Five area lakes are all within an easy 20-minute drive.
- Come discover why this community boasting thriving industry and a low cost of living coupled with no state income tax is such an ideal place to call home.
For immediate and confidential consideration, please send your CV and contact me Peter Cebulka, Director of Recruiting, Jackson Physician Search at 469-666-6005 or email email@example.com.
Employer will assist with relocation costs.
Internal Number: 1610-2081
About Jackson Physician Search
Jackson Physician Search, formerly known as Jackson & Coker Permanent Placement, is proud to announce our name change. We have achieved phenomenal growth thanks to our valued clients and our deep commitment to their success. To highlight our leadership and clarify our role in the permanent placement physician industry, our new name is now Jackson Physician Search.
While our name, logo and websi...te are new, you will still be working with the same professionals who remain laser-focused on our mission of bringing physicians and healthcare organizations together to improve the lives of patients, families and communities. Jackson Physician Search is still part of the growing family of Jackson Healthcare companies.
Jackson Physician Search remains committed to service excellence as we deliver what’s important to you: A track record for results, built on your trust in the skills of our team and the transparency of our process.
We encourage you to visit our new site at www.jacksonphysiciansearch.com.
More Jobs Like This
Memorial Healthcare System
Orange Park, Florida
2 Days Ago
2 Days Ago
Back to top