- The otolaryngology service line provides comprehensive sub-specialty service for adult patients and general specialty services for pediatric patients through a regionalized tertiary healthcare delivery system.
- The opportunity and resources exist to provide financial support for candidates wishing to pursue, or currently in the process of completing a fellowship.
- Practice would consist of General ENT, including Pediatrics as well as sub-specialty interest
- Along with APP support, infrastructure and equipment will be made available upon request
- Position may include regionalization to Guthrie's New York State hospitals and clinics.
Guthrie’s 6 residency and fellowship programs offer the opportunity for clinical academic appointments. The successful candidate also has the potential to participate in medical student education. Guthrie is a regional campus for the Geisinger Commonwealth School Of Medicine.