Acute Rehabilitation Physician – Pensacola - Excellent Earning Potential
This opportunity features:
- $7,500 per month guaranteed for first 3 months
- Work-RVU based incentive model enables high income potential
- Rounding on rehabilitation patients M-F Days
- Collaborative care approach between Physicians, Hospitalists and APPs
- Shared Call with team members
- Dedicated Post -Acute Program Director
Why HNI Healthcare?
HNI physicians practice value-based, collaborative medicine with the benefits of our proprietary technology. Our physician leadership and management teams support a forward-thinking culture at HNI that is focused on quality patient care, clinician development and evidence-based practices.
Technology - HNI developed VitalsMD® gives its providers the tools to make direct impact on clinical, operational and financial outcomes.
Resources, Training & Culture - HNI Healthcare is also home to our exclusive HNICORE™ program, a comprehensive training program that provides ongoing leadership development and clinician
A successful candidate for HNI Healthcare possesses the following:
- Passion for delivering high-quality, value-based versus volume-based care.
- Preference for real-time, data-driven clinical decision-making.
- Desire to be a part of an organization that is committed to excellence.
- BC/BE Physicians IM, FM or Geriatric Medicine
- Current, unrestricted Florida license to practice
- Current unrestricted prescriptive rights