Location: Boise, Idaho
Find your place with Idaho's nationally ranked healthcare leader. St. Luke's Health System in Idaho seeks a BC/BE OBGYN physician to join a well-established team of dedicated and compassionate providers in Boise, ID. The team is comprised of 5 physicians and 3 APP's who are highly motivated and looking for a candidate who shares a passion for providing exceptional patient care. The team provides a high level of comprehensive care though close collaboration with Maternal Fetal Medicine, GYN Oncology, OB Hospitalists and access to Level 3 NICU services.
- Highly competitive guaranteed base salary with potential production and quality incentives;
- Four days of clinic/surgery per week with one weekday off;
- Generous recruitment incentives could include sign on bonus, student loan repayment, training stipend and relocation;
- Medical education opportunities teaching med students and residents.
- Great benefits including 403B retirement (with match ), medical, dental, vision, vacation, CME stipend and malpractice;
- Strong gynecology service with OR block time;
- Outstanding support of St. Luke's Health System;
- Amazing work/life balance to enjoy our beautiful valley. Hiking, mountain biking, skiing, fly fishing, as well as great art and entertainment opportunities;
- A family (and dog) friendly community.
WHY ST. LUKE'S?
St. Luke's Health System is Idaho's largest employer and most awarded health system, with a medical staff of over 1,800 physicians and advanced practice providers. Made up of eight hospitals around central and southern Idaho, we are proud to be the only locally owned and operated, physician-led, not-for-profit health system in the state. St. Luke's has been awarded as one of the Top 15 Health Systems in the country for the ninth consecutive year, designated by IBM Watson Health Analytics. We are committed to providing high quality patient care and positively impacting the lives of those in our community. St. Luke's enjoys an outstanding reputation as both a quality employer and a superior healthcare organization.
Known as the "City of Trees," Boise is Idaho's capital city--both a cultural center and a playground for those who love the outdoors. Boise is located on the Boise river in southwestern Idaho. A vibrant downtown area affords fine dining, theatre, music, and college and semi-professional sports. Downtown Boise's main attractions include the Idaho State Capitol, the classic Egyptian Theatre, the Boise Art Museum, Julia Davis Park and Zoo Boise. The Greenbelt follows the beautiful Boise River corridor for more than 30 miles, and the Boise foothills are home to miles of hiking and biking trails.
For more information on this opportunity, please contact Kiera Stites via email: email@example.com
*St. Luke's is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by law.