Location: Lenoir, North Carolina
Outpatient APP Psychiatry Opportunity at Caldwell UNC- Lenoir, NC
Caldwell UNC Health is the choice for health care in Caldwell County. The Emergency Department see approximately 30,000 visits a year. Caldwell Physician Network provides the majority of primary care and select specialty care to our market from eleven separate medical park locations throughout the county. Our 110-bed licensed acute care hospital is a member of the UNC Health System.
The brand new Jonas Hill Hospital and Clinic features 27 inpatient beds as well as a full-spectrum outpatient clinic with a multi-disciplinary staff. It is located adjacent to Caldwell UNC hospital in the heart of Western, NC.
- Full-time opportunity for an outpatient provider
* New position opening for a Licensed and certified PMHNP (preferred); ANCC or AANP Board Certified
* Experience with EPIC is preferred
- Hire date for January 2023
* Location- Jonas Hill Clinic, 407 Mulberry Street, Lenoir NC 28645
* Provide direct patient care in office setting for a min. of 36 hours
* Monday - Friday, no ED call, no clinic call
* Includes the opportunity to provide additional intermittent IP coverage for Jonas Hill IP unit (primary night call, onsite/virtual shift coverage)
* Duties- provide patient care to adults and children through assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of mental health needs. Provide medication management and perform psychiatric evaluations for patients pursing OP services. Provide psychiatric leadership and direction for the treatment team. Work within a multidisciplinary treatment team under the supervision of MD psychiatrist.
This Position Features:
- The benefits afforded a hospital-employed provider with rewards that recognize individual productivity
- Staff and administration in our practices who are well-trained, seasoned professionals
- Our experience in hospital-based-provider practice management that spans over two decades
- A hospital that values provider partners as key members of our team
- Medical, dental, vision, disability, group life, employee assistance program (EAP), flexible spending account, and 403b
- Professional Liability coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Continuing Medical Education allowance
Lifestyle, Scenery, Recreation, Friendship, Professional Career--Have it ALL!
- Centrally located to the key cities in Western North Carolina--70 minute travel time each to: Charlotte Douglas International Airport; the eclectic attractions of Asheville; the arts and history of Winston-Salem; and only 20 minutes to the North Carolina High Country and the mountain seasonal resort community of Blowing Rock
- Temperate climate with 4 seasons
- Natural scenic beauty in Wilson Creek Gorge, a Wild and Scenic River
- Breath-taking scenic views from The Blue Ridge Parkway
- Proximity to higher education opportunities: Appalachian State University in Boone, NC; Lenoir-Rhyne University in Hickory, NC; Caldwell Community College & Technical Institute in Hudson, NC; and an excellent pre-K - 12 public school system that includes an Early College High School
To be considered, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org