Location: Clyde, North Carolina
Excellent opportunity to take over an established practice in Waynesville, NC.
We have two physicians who have announced their retirement, so we are actively seeking a provider to start in 2023 to take over an established, very busy patient panel. Waynesville Family Medicine is a large primary care clinic with 6 physicians and 2 APPs located right in beautiful Waynesville, NC.
- Hospital Employed (Haywood Medical Center)
- Outpatient only
- Average 20-25 patients per day
- Flexible schedules
- Athena EMR
- Join an established Clinic with mentorship available
- Take over an established patient panel - busy from day one
Recruitment Package may include:
- Base salary + wRVU production incentive
- CME allowance
- Sign-on bonus
- Medical debt assistance
- FREE Consultative services by NAVIGATE Student Loans
- Relocation allowance
- Residency stipend
- Paid malpractice coverage
- Health benefits + Retirement plan
- Marketing + practice growth assistance
Haywood Regional Medical Center, a Duke LifePoint Hospital, offers an array of inpatient and outpatient services alongside Haywood Regional Health and Fitness Center, Outpatient Care Center, hospice facility and two urgent care centers. The main campus consists of 154-beds, is accredited by The Joint Commission and the American College of Cardiology Chest Pain Center, and Center of Excellence from the Addario Lung Cancer Foundation. As part of Duke LifePoint Healthcare, HRMC is supported by Duke University Health System's world-renowned leadership in clinical excellence and quality care.
Located just 20 miles west of Asheville, Clyde offers the North Carolina version of cozy, small town America while surrounded by the Smoky Mountains.