JOB SUMMARY: Assist in all activities of the Environmental Services/Linen department. Willing to work with management and co-workers by engaging in distributing linen and/or maintaining all areas of Harris Health System facilities. Must be flexible and able to handle multiple tasks and assignments. Will oversee and take responsibility for assigned area(s). Direct report to Supervisor.
1. Education/Specialized Training/Licensure: High School Graduate or GED
2. Work Experience: 6 months experience in related field preferred. Experience in the distribution of linen preferred.
3. Management Experience: None
4. Equipment Operated: Heavy
1. Communication Skills:
2. Other Skills:
CRT, PeopleSoft, Pyxis, P.C.
3. Work Schedule: Weekends, Flexible